Let's get married!



Engaged? Congratulations! Set your date? Book your Celebrant as soon as possible. Celebrants can be booked out 12 months in advance, especially during peak wedding season.


Let's meet


A Celebrant has to be someone you feel comfortable with, which is why I offer a complimentary consultation. During this meeting, we will discuss you both, your engagement, your wedding and what I offer as a Celebrant.


During our first meeting, if you have not completed the Notice of Intended Marriage, and we are within the required time frame, we can do this together. At this stage, to secure your booking with me, I will require a deposit of $200.00. This can be paid by cash or direct deposit.




You must provide proof of birth by showing either your original birth certificate or passport. If you cannot find your original birth certificate and were born in Australia, you can obtain your birth certificate by applying at the NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages. If you were born overseas, you could provide either your original birth certificate or foreign passport, both of which must be legible in the English language.


If you are divorced, you must provide an original Certificate of Divorce from the Family Court. If widowed an original Death Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages, both legible in English.


As a legal requirement, you must complete the Notice of Intended Marriage and submit it to me at least one month before your special day, the sooner, the better as I often take bookings 12 months ahead. Read the notes carefully on page 2 of the Notice and follow all instructions. If you are confused or need help in filling out the Notice, you can contact me for assistance.




Your wedding ceremony must be witnessed by at least two people who speak and understand English, and who are at least 18 years of age. They will be required to witness the ceremony and sign the certificates.